Welcome to Elizabeth
Recognizing all the amazing women willing to serve and support other women in midlife. Thank you to everyone who applied to be a part of the podcast
Link to Elizabeth’s book https://amzn.to/3DbJoyW
Elizabeth was a Youth Empowerment Speaker and an award-winning entrepreneur.
Changes to the podcast for Season 2
- [ ] A new level of energy and perspectives
- [ ] New - Podcast is also in video form on YouTube … watch here >>> https://www.youtube.com/@whatwomenwant2daypodcast.
Remember to Subscribe and leave a comment, and let us know you’re watching.
- [ ] Continue to bring guests on who will provide insight, inspiration, and resources to help women in midlife lead a fulfilling life by discovering their Passions and Purpose
- [ ] New email for the podcast firstname.lastname@example.org
- [ ] Join our email list https://view.flodesk.com/pages/63c985b8b4f015f30446d150
3 Inspiring Women who ask great questions
- [ ] Oprah
- [ ] Barbara Walters
- [ ] About Iyanla Vanzant https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iyanla_Vanzant
Have women in your tribe who encourage you and push you to pursue your dreams!
Questions - let's hear your answers.
Is having more time in your day the answer?
What would you do with an extra hour each day?
What is your #1 priority upon waking each morning?
What upcoming LIFE event are you looking forward to?
Head over to the Facebook Page and let us know YOUR answers! https://www.facebook.com/www2day
Make sure you are connected to us in the Private Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/www2day
Watch for LIVEs and other podcast related things on Instagram
Enjoying the Content? Want to support the show?
*any Amazon links listed in the show notes are affiliate links, and we get a small commission which helps us with production costs. This does not affect the price for you or the seller of these items. We appreciate you so much!